What kind of artwork file do I need?
- All files to be type PDF
- All files to be CMYK, not RGB
- All fonts converted to outlines (paths/curves)
- Embed all images and elements
- Files to be 100% scale with bleed as per template
- Bitmap images no less than 200 DPI at full size
- Upload your files up to 1GB on the product page during the ordering process
- Files over 200MB can be sent after your order is placed via Google Drive to email@example.com or transferred via a free file sending service such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc.
If I need help creating my design, can you help?
Yes. Just describe what you would like on your banner in the message box at check out and we’ll reply with a first proof for your edits and or approval at no charge. If you have a logo but need additional creative, just upload the file at checkout.
How does this banner keep from tipping over in the wind?
The banners come with spikes that go into the ground, or water bag ballasts are available to add at checkout.
Are the banners two sided?
Yes. They are printed on a block out material that does not allow the image to be seen from one side to the other. This makes it great for directions as well as being able to print a different image on each side.
What printing process do you use?
4 color process digital print or 4 color process screen print
What material is the base made of?
Powder coated steel tubing and bar. The tension rods are of flexible carbon composite fiber.
How do I set up my Wind Jockey® Banner?
What are the exact dimensions of the Banners?
What do I do if the carbon rods break in the wind?
We include a back up set in each kit and you can order Wind Jockey® Tension Rod Set in the shop.
When does my credit card get charged?
We charge your credit card once you approve your order and it’s gone into production.
How long will it take before my order ships?
We generally can ship within 5 working days once we have finalized the proofing process. And standard ground shipping is free in the continental US.